Friday, December 21, 2007

Chino's 12 Days of Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love sent to me a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 7 Von Trapp children, 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 8 “Tootsie” copies, 7 Von Trapp children, 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie poster, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 9 colored screen shots, 8 “Tootsie” copies, 7 Von Trapp children, 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 10years of Titanic, 9 colored screen shots, 8 “Tootsie” copies, 7 Von Trapp children, 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 11 Audiovoxes, 10years of Titanic, 9 colored screen shots, 8 “Tootsie” copies, 7 Von Trapp children, 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 12 Best Actor Oscars, 11 Audiovoxes, 10years of Titanic, 9 colored screen shots, 8 “Tootsie” copies, 7 Von Trapp children, 6 big screen TVs, Dorothy’s Ruby Shoes, 4 packs of popcorn, 3 movie posters, a Godfather figure and a “Gone with the Wind” DVD

No comments: