Monday, November 26, 2007

Oh Rhett Butler!



Ever wonder what really happened in that stubborn head of Rhett Butler when his life revolved around the notorious Scarlet O'Hara?

Well, finally we have a chance. While in a very boring math class, my friend Melissa handed me TIME magazine and there inside was a beautiful two page article about a new book, "Gone with the Wind" through Rhett's Eyes, called "Rhett Butler's People" by a Southern male writer named Donald McCaig.

This is surely to be interesting and entertaining. This is in the top of my Book Buying List. Despite whatever price. I wonder what Rhett thinks of his "Scarlet, dear". I'm sure McCraig does his best and makes a wonderful new narrative that I'm sure a bunch of "Gone with the Wind" die-hard fans (like myself) will read and never put down. I'm excited!!!

For now, here's the artwork:

No comments: