Thursday, November 22, 2007

I can't believe I forgot my ex-girlfriend in my "Film Bitches" list...Here's a tribute, baby.

Forgetting her is such a crime. Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman in 1992's "Batman Returns" is like the 2nd Ultimate Screen Bitch. I can't believe I forgot her. This knocks Kirsten out of the list.

Oh, Michelle. Your so glorious and sexy!

Catwoman is probably my favorite character in the Batman movies. She's slick and sexy and evil and bitchy. She rocks.

Halle Berry sucked in the newer version. I blocked out the memory of watching that horrible film and performance. I don't even remember if I pucked in my mouth or not. Probably did.

Anyways, I will always stay faithful to this biyatch. She is one hot chick who likes eating...well...CHICKS. hahahahahhahahaahha....

Her beautiful line in the film, something I'll always keep in mind:

"Life's a bitch, and so am I!"

No comments: