Friday, May 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM STRUGESS!!!

I've only seen one of his movies, but already 27-year-old Jim Sturgess is already one of my favorite on-screen personalities. Unfortunately, he just misses my 2007 Best Actor lineup as #6. Darn shame. But with his talent, especially the one he showcased in 2007's movie musical extravaganza "Across the Universe", there will be plenty more of him. He's a brilliant young actor, and with such a voice too! He'll go places. I haven't seen his other 2 new movies "21" and "The Other Boleyn Girl" but I'm planning to very soon. Maybe "Boleyn" tomorrow and "21" when its released here on May 28 (long way...). But for tonight, I must celebrate with "Across the Universe"; his triumph (its kinda early to say but I mean it)!!! Brilliant job, can't wait to see more of his films. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!

...Hope OSCAR comes soon... :)

Photo: Jim Sturgess mesmerizing the silver screen with his rendition of "Girl", the first musical number in "Across the Universe".

No comments: